What can the group offer:
– Learning from like minded professionals
– Space to reflect and grow
– Encouragement and support
– New perspectives and approaches
– Shared tools and resources
– Sounding board for ideas
– Goal setting and Accountability
– Removing blocks / Overcoming challenges
– Networking and Collaboration opportunities
Group size: 8 – 15 people (carefully matched peers)
Location: Central London
Session length: 2 hours
Duration: Four meetings minimum
Timeframe: To begin in Autumn 2019, we will find a regular monthly date that works for group members.
Who is this group for?
Anyone who wants to make bigger strides in both their own development and make change happen within their organisations. Someone who wants to learn from others and other organisations, develop their good practice and innovate.
Seniors leaders in Communications or Digital departments – e.g. heads of comms or marketing, senior comms managers, Director of Digital etc.
If you want to change your approach to your work, this group is a great place to start! We match peers so that each group has members with complementary skill sets.
1- Apply ➔ 2- Matching Call ➔ 3- Group Match ➔ 4- Payment ➔ 5- Join Group